Saturday, March 23, 2013

Personal thoughts on my icandy peach jogger

I mentioned in a previous post about my excitement putting the icandy peach jogger through its paces. Well, for the past couple of weeks i've been using my jogger due to the snow and sludge.

First impressions on the peach jogger's very first day of use; very easy to put together, easy one hand fold, easy to open, heavier and bulkier than my icandy strawberry, but i suppose this is to be expected as it is an all terrain pram, harder to push one handed as i need to hold my 3 yr old boys hand and my other 2 older children hold on to each side of the pram.

 However it copes fantastic on the snow/ ice/sludge along with very muddy conditions ( my icandy strawberry cannot cope with these conditions at all.) I haven't had the chance to test out on the sand yet, but i'm sure it will cope well with the front wheel locked.

We made good use with the big basket and stored a few bags of shopping. I did find the basket to be exposed to the elements though.

 I also love that the seat unit can face me and lie flat (unuasl on 3 wheelers.) The seat is also vey roomy, i sat my  average weight, slightly taller that average 3.5 yr old in and he had plenty of room and did not look out of place sitting in the seat. He does not use a pram at all anymore, i just tried him in to get an idea of how long the jogger will last, and i can see that  it should fit Bella until she is a toddler and no longer requires a pram.

Overall i really like it and so does my OH, he prefers the peach jogger over the strawberry, however i still prefer the strawberry. We will be giving the jogger lots of use though as it's perfect for rougher terrain and is able to cope better in harsh conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment