Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Battle of the prams

I'm super excited as my icandy peach jogger arrived today. I already have the icandy strawberry, which i LOVE! However, it is not the most pratical on muddy paths, sand,rougher terrain. I find the front wheels clog up badly due to the design. I then have to spend 1hr with a knife scraping all the mud, leaves and twigs out of the bearings.

I decided that i needed another pram for those days where we're trudging through muddy parks and walking up the Law (an extinct volcano) and of course the beach. Sooooo i decided the peach jogger would tick those boxes after reading loads of reviews.

I'm very impressed with the jogger, however it is never going to beat the icandy strawberry in terms of sleekness and elegance with its subtle curves, chrome chassis and soft fleece like fabrics. I will be using my strawberry as my main pram as it has the carrycot for my 11 week old, but i'm looking forward to giving the peach a proper road test in the near future. I will just recline the seat unit fully flat, facing me. It has a liner, so it's comfy enough for my baby to use now and then. When she reaches the 6 months mark she will be ok to use on a regular basis.

I'm a pramoholic as i'm sure you've guessed. I have been through around 70 pushchairs since my first born in 2006. This is much to my partners dismay. He does not understand my pram addiction,lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment